|Location||University of Queensland, School of Mathematics and Physics|
|App. deadline||Applications accepted year round/until filled|
|Eligibility||Open to international applicants|
Mathematical and Computational Modeling of Proteins and Cells
We are looking for PhD students in the area of Mathematical and Computational Modeling of Proteins and Cells.
School of Mathematics and Physics, The University of Queensland (UQ), Brisbane, Australia.
- Hold a qualification in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Evidence of high GPA, including high scores in quantitative subjects (e.g., mathematics, physics, programming).
- Experience and interest in scientific programming (e.g., C, C++, Matlab, Python, Mathematica) and numerical computation.
- High level written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Publication of research in ISI-indexed journals related to quantitative disciplines.
Information on UQ PhD scholarships is available at:
Expression of Interest:
For expression of interest, please send your CV, transcripts, and degrees to Dr. Hamid Khataee (email@example.com).
See our full disclaimer