|Location||RMIT University, School of Engineering|
PhD scholarship in Chemical Engineering
PhD projects are available for immediate start in the areas of:
- Innovative catalyst technologies and sustainable catalytic processes
- New reactor concepts that enable process intensification
- The production of greener fuels and chemicals
- Low emission hydrogen production technologies
- CO2 conversion and utilisation
- Biomass conversion
- Solar-to-chemical/fuel technologies
Candidates with backgrounds in chemical engineering or chemistry are encouraged to apply. However, candidates with excellent performance in other fields will also be considered. Candidates must have an Honors or Masters degree.
A successful candidate will be provided with a 3 year PhD scholarship to work with a multidisciplinary team at RMIT and collaborating institutions.
Interested candidates should contact Dr. Ken Chiang (E: Ken.Chiang@rmit.edu.au) and provide (i) a statement to outline your interest, (ii) an electronic copy of your academic transcripts, (iii) a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees, and (iv) evidence of English proficiency.
See our full disclaimer