What scholarships are there available to international students wishing to study in Australia?

Posted on Posted in FAQ

If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or a permanent Australian resident, you are classed as an international student. There are a number of possible scholarships open to you, an overview of which we have covered in our dedicated scholarships post.